Print subscription deal: $24 with three free guides.
- Who Is That Horse? An article about equine identification methods, with recommendations on your best choice.
- Winter Cleaning. The editorial discusses keeping a healthy winter barn.
- Disaster Plan. A simple four-step process to ensure you’re ready for anything.
- Performance. How poles and cavaletti help build strength in your horse, whether he’s a jumper or not.
- Veterinary Viewpoint. Do you have a ready-to-go back-up plan in the event you can’t make it to the barn?
- Trail Riding. Camping with horses gives you the inside scoop on how to stay out of trouble on an overnight trip with your horse.
- Pentosan. There’s an option to Adequan and Legend. Dr. Grant Miller explains how it fits into your horse’s therapy.
- Commentary. John Strassburger talks about his concerns about the future of riding.
With our regular features, Ask Horse Journal, Media Critique, Safety Thought and Research News.
Still available for your Kindle at $10/year digital subscription.